Last Updated on October 20, 2021
One of the most important things to consider when buying an above ground pool is its size.
If you’re contemplating adding the biggest above ground pool in your backyard, then you’re in the right place.
- The Biggest Intex Pool Sets
- Frequently Asked Questions About Intex Pools
The Biggest Intex Pool Sets
Intex is a well-recognized brand for above ground pools as their pools are one of the best in the market today. The company is one of the leading pool manufacturers in the world and it’s great to know that you’re considering getting one of their products.
What is the biggest Intex Pool for kids?
- Fast, cool relief from the summer sun
- Easy to setup, requires no air inflation
- Recommended for kids ages 3 and up
- Includes repair patch
Intex kiddie pools come in different shapes and designs. Intex kiddie pools have the most number of pool sets than all of other Intex pool categories combined.
If you’re looking for the biggest Intex Kiddie Pool Set, then you should get the Deep Blue Sea Snapset Pool. This kiddie pool is perfect for kids older than 3 years old and has a water capacity of 539 gallons. The pool dimensions are 8 feet in diameter and 18 inches in depth.
The Deep Blue Sea Snapset Pool needs at least 50 square feet of ground area. The pool itself is very easy to set up and can be ready for water within 30 minutes.
What is the biggest Intex Easy Set Pool?
- A 110-120 Volt Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump
- Pump Flow Rate: 530 Gallons, System Flow Rate: 475 Gallons
- Ready For Water In 15 Minutes
- Constructed With Puncture-resistant 3-ply Material
The Intex Easy Set pools are the most affordable among Intex pool sets besides the kiddie pool set. They’re very easy to set up and can be ready for water in 30 minutes.
The biggest Intex Easy Set Pool has the following dimensions, 18 feet in diameter and 48 inches in depth. The pool needs at least 255 square feet of ground area. It has a water capacity of 5,455 gallons when it’s 80% full. That’s enough to fit at least four adults and some kids.
What is the biggest Metal Frame Intex Pool?
- Triple strong, Super-Tough laminated sidewalls are reinforced with an all-around band to keep frame legs firmly in Place
- Ready for water in 45 minutes, - Follow the Instructional DVD for easy set up, and enjoy the fun! water capacity: (90%) 4, 440 gallons
- Includes: Krystal clear cartridge filter pump 1, 000 GPH (110 - 120V). ladder. Ground cloth. Debris cover. 3-ply material
- Set-up and maintenance DVD. Convenient drain plug that connects to a garden hose so water can be drained away from pool or house area
An upgraded version of the Easy Set pool is the Metal Frame pool set. The biggest Intex Metal Frame Pool Set measures 18 feet in diameter and 48 inches of depth. It has a water capacity of 6,423 gallons when 90 percent full. The pool will require at least 255 square feet of ground area.
This set has strong and durable frames that are powder coated for rust resistance. The pool is also equipped with laminated sidewalls with an all-around band to keep the frame legs in place.
The Metal Frame pool set is perfect for adults and kids older than 6 years of age. The pool can be ready for water in 60 minutes.
What is the biggest Intex Prism Frame Pool Set?
- Prism frame pools feature strong powder coated metal frames combined with the strong 3-ply material liner and a beautiful design, offering a Premium pool experience at an affordable price
- Includes 110-120V cartridge filter pump with a pump flow Rate of 530 gallons per hour
- Ready for water in 30 minutes
- Water capacity (90%): 1, 718 gallons
The Intex Prism Frame Pool Set comes in different shapes, so we’re going to come up with two answers here.
For the round-shaped Prism Frame pool, the biggest pool set measures 20 feet in diameter and has 52 inches of depth. It has a water capacity of 8,693 gallons when 90 percent full. The pool needs at least 315 square feet of ground area.
For the oval-shaped Prism Frame pool, the biggest one has a length of 20 feet, a width of 10 feet, and a depth of 48 inches. The pool requires at least 158 square feet of ground area. It has a water capacity of 4,809 gallons when 90 percent full.
If you need the biggest Intex pool set for this one, get the round-shaped Intex Prism Frame Pool Set.
What is the biggest Intex Ultra XTR Frame Set Pool?
- DURABLE: The Ultra Frame design provides excellent durability and a sleek gray finish, all while making setup quick and easy.
- INCLUDES: This pool includes everything you need for a great pool experience, including the powerful Intex 2,800 gallon per hour sand filter pump, ladder, debris cover, and ground cloth.
- PUMP: Hydro aeration technology in the pump improves circulation, filtration, and water clarity while increasing the water's negative ions
- DIMENSIONS: (L x W x D): 32 x 16 x 4.3 feet; Water capacity at 90% is 14,364 gallons
The Ultra XTR Frame Set Pool is the top-of-the-line above ground pool by Intex. It’s considered as one of the best above ground pools available in the market today.
The Ultra XTR Frame pool comes in two different shapes.
The biggest Ultra XTR Frame round pool set measures 24 feet in diameter and has a depth of 52 inches. It has a water capacity of 12, 481 gallons and will require at least 453 square feet of ground area.
Meanwhile, the biggest rectangular Ultra XTR Frame pool measures 32 feet in length, 16 feet in width, and has a depth of 52 inches. It will need at least 512 square feet of ground area to set up. It has a water capacity of 14,364 gallons when 90 percent full.
Both pool set comes with a powerful filtration and sanitation system and 2-year warranty on pool liner, frame, and filter pump.
The frame of the Ultra XTR Frame pool is a set of composite T-joints that are designed with strength and metal frame protection in mind. The pool’s liner is made from materials with high puncture and tear resistance.
These features make it the biggest and the best above ground pool today.
Data and photos used are from IntexCorp.com
Frequently Asked Questions About Intex Pools
What is the biggest Intex pool?
The biggest among all Intex pool sets is the rectangular Ultra XTR Frame Pool set that has a water capacity of 14,364 gallons. It has a depth of 52 inches and measures 32 feet on its long sides and 16 feet on its shorter sides.
The pool set comes with the Krystal Clear Filter Pump, removable ladder, pool liner, debris cover, and ground cloth.
Are Intex pools worth it?
If you need a quality above ground pool for you and your family, then Intex pools are worth considering.
For the size and quality of their pool sets, you can be certain you’re getting great value for their products.
How long do Intex pools last?
Above ground pools usually lasts 3 to 5 years. The Intex pool sets are no different, but with proper pool care and maintenance you can prolong your Intex pool’s lifespan.